2019 Hawkeye Clinic - The Proving Grounds
||Open to any and all entrants, grades 8-12
||The Proving Grounds, Conshohocken, PA 19428
||Thursday, March 21st, 2019 6:30pm-9:30pm
Assistant coach, Roz Ellis, will be holding a clinic at The Proving Grounds on Thursday, March 21st from 6:30pm - 9:30pm! The clinic will cover elite technical and tactical training for attack and defense. Please email, Roz Ellis, with any additional questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Bring:
- Hockey Stick
- Shin Guards
- Mouth Guard
- Turf Shoes / Cross Trainers (No Cleats)
- Tennis Shoes
- Reversible Pinnie
- Goalkeepers will receive specialty technical and tactical instruction.
- All goalkeepers are required to bring their own equipment.
- No meals are provided as part of this clinic.
- A certified athletic trainer will be on site at the field throughout the clinic.